It can happen any time: Your rims scrape a curb and your wheels suffer damage in the process, or you’ve been in an accident and need wheel repair immediately.
In these and similar scenarios, you need a reliable team of collision experts in Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton, MA, to take care of your ride. Rely on the team at Collision 24 to fix your vehicle efficiently and correctly.
If you want to know when to schedule wheel repair, check out this article!
How Will I Know My Vehicle Needs Wheel Repair?
Knowing when your vehicle needs wheel repair can ensure that you have it serviced on time. Some signs of wheel repair may be more visible than others. Here are some you’ll want to watch out for:
- Bent or warped wheels: Wheels in this state can cause tire balancing to be tricky, which will cause excessive wear.
- Cracked wheels: A crack in your wheel can cause significant damage if not addressed in a timely manner. Your tires can also blow out, especially if the crack is in one of your front wheels.
- Missing lug nuts or bolts: A missing lug nut or bolt can loosen your wheels and cause them to fall off, which is especially dangerous if you’re driving at high speeds. Replace the lug nut or bolt immediately; wait to drive on it until you do.
- Dents: These can cause your tires to wear faster and cause steering issues. Dents can be repaired or replaced depending on the damage.
- Out-of-balance wheels: Off-balance wheels will lead to steering issues. Bring your vehicle to us to have them properly balanced.
Now that you know different signs indicating wheel repair is needed, you’ll be better positioned to schedule it on time.
When Should I Schedule Wheel Repair?
You want to schedule wheel repair with us as soon as you notice any of the above signs. You can schedule an appointment online and get started with a free estimate. You can also call our collision center during regular business hours.
Wheel balancing service, which often goes hand-in-hand with tire rotations, should be scheduled every 5,000 to 8,000 miles, depending on how often and far you drive.
Wheel Repair Services at Collision 24
At Collision 24, we understand that the need for wheel repair can be stressful regardless of how your car’s wheels were damaged. We field an all-star team of experts and can quickly assess the damage with state-of-the-art equipment. From balancing to repairs and replacements, we’ll ensure we get your car working in peak condition again.
When you bring your ride to us, we’ll carefully examine its wheels and determine whether they can be fixed. If they need to be replaced, we can take care of that on the spot!
How Can I Schedule Wheel Repair at Collision 24?
Do you need wheel repair in Brockton, Randolph, or Stoughton, Massachusetts? If so, Collision 24 is equipped to help! You can schedule wheel repair with us by calling our collision center or going online and using our online scheduler.
We look forward to working with you!