If you’ve ever been involved in an auto accident, you’ll know how important it is to have a team of experts on your side. A team of experts who will go above and beyond to ensure you’re back on the roads around Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton safely. A team like Collision 24 Auto.
Our collision center is equipped to handle various types of automotive services, including car detailing, paint matching, wheel repair, and more.
To discover how we can help you, continue reading below!
Our Repair Services
Our collision repair center is equipped to tackle all types of repair services. Here’s a snippet of some of these procedures, all of which are performed by our professionally trained automotive mechanics.
Bumper Repair: During a collision, your vehicle’s bumpers play an important role in protecting both you and your vehicle. As a result, they sometimes end up with a few scrapes or dents. Our bumper repair service will assess the damage and act accordingly, either by reshaping the bumper or smoothing over the damaged areas.
Wheel Repair: The longevity of your vehicle can be prolonged or sustained through properly cared-for wheels. If your car’s wheels have become damaged, our team will diagnose the issue and use state-of-the-art equipment to repair them, either through rim refinishing or reshaping bent wheels.
Paintless Dent Repair: Did you know that smaller dents can be removed from your car without the need for repainting? That’s right, and it can be done right here in our collision center using a tactical repair strategy.
Whether its muddy pawprints or coffee spills, our professional team of experts will give your vehicle the attention to detail it requires through our car detailing service. They’ll use specialized equipment to clean carpeting, leather seats, wood trim, and glass windows.
The interior isn’t the only part of your vehicle susceptible to dirt, however. If the elements have left their mark on your ride’s exterior, our team can handle that, too. They’ll use exterior car detailing to clean your car from top to bottom, all while scuffing out any dents or scratches.
Additionally, our team can also perform automotive paint matching, ensuring the fresh coat of paint we apply to your vehicle exactly matches your original color.
Schedule Collision Repair Service Today
Is your vehicle in need of collision repair services? If so, use the appointment scheduler here on our website to set up an appointment with Collision 24 Auto today!
We wish you safe travels throughout the areas of Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton!
Collision 24 Offers the Following Services:
- Auto Repair near Me
- Our Collision Specialists
- Collision Repair Brockton, MA
- Collision Service Stoughton MA
- Collision Service Quincy MA
- Collision Service Cambridge MA
- Collision Service Attleboro MA
- Collision Service Plymouth MA
- Repair All Makes and Models
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Licensed Appraisers
- Direct Repair Program
- FAQs About Car Accident Insurance
Services Tips and Tricks:
- How to Jump-Start a Car
- How to Check Transmission Fluid
- How Often Should You Change the Oil in Your Car?
- How to Check Your Car Battery Voltage
- How to Protect Your Car from Hail Damage
- How to Clean Your Headlights
- How to Become a Direct Repair Shop for Insurance Companies
- How to Diagnose a Broken AC
- Post Accident Checklist
- Types of Car Collisions
- How Fault is Determined After a Car Crash
- Who is Liable in a Car Accident?
- Auto Collision 101
- Frequently Asked Car Towing Questions
Issues & General Maintenance
- When to Get Your Transmission Flushed
- Why It’s Important to Check Your Taillights
- Tire Rotation 101
- Common Problems with Your Transmission
- Why is my Car Leaking?