At Collision 24, we take collision service in Brockton as seriously as you do. That’s because we know how stressful it can be after you’ve been involved in an accident.
So let our team of qualified collision specialists work hard to get your vehicle looking good and running smoothly again. We’ll use our state-of-the-art service facility and advanced computer systems along with the latest tools and equipment in repair technology.
It’s what has helped make us the number one source for Brockton collision repair, also serving the neighboring communities of Randolph and Stoughton.
To start the repair process, you can schedule an appointment today by clicking the link at the top right-hand side of your screen.
Our Collision Repair Services
Located on this page, you’ll find a complete list of articles that describe the different kinds of services we offer at Collision 24.
To complete many of these services, we use sophisticated equipment that allows us to perform quality and accurate repairs each and every time. We have several computerized repair and diagnostic systems available to help make repairs faster and more precise.
Using all of that advanced equipment are our collision specialists—automotive experts with years of experience fixing different makes and models. These automotive technicians have the skills and the training needed to repair your vehicle properly and in a timely manner.
Read any of the articles listed below to learn more about our state-of-the-art facility or how our computerized paint matching is making repairs virtually invisible.
At Collision 24, we’re not satisfied with only offering our customers expert collision repairs. We also want to help increase your automotive knowledge by supplying a number of helpful automotive articles.
By reading our collection of service tips and tricks, you can learn all kinds of useful info that could help you avoid damage and dangerous driving conditions. We’ll teach you all about tires and what makes a winter tire different from other tire types. We also cover how the braking system in your vehicle works and what the brake pads, rotors, and calipers do.
There’s also information that can help you spot the warning signs that your transmission or brakes need repairs. By catching problems early, you could help to keep a small problem from becoming a costly repair.
These articles are just another way Collision 24 is leading the way in collision service in Brockton.
Drivers in Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton can schedule an appointment by clicking the link above or by calling us at 508-586-2010.
Collision 24 Offers the Following Services:
- Our Collision Specialists
- Collision Repair Brockton, MA
- Collision Service Stoughton MA
- Collision Service Quincy MA
- Collision Service Cambridge MA
- Collision Service Attleboro MA
- Collision Service Plymouth MA
- Repair All Makes and Models
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Licensed Appraisers
- Direct Repair Program
- FAQs About Car Accident Insurance
Services Tips and Tricks:
- How to Jump-Start a Car
- How to Check Transmission Fluid
- How Often Should You Change the Oil in Your Car?
- How to Check Your Car Battery Voltage
- How to Protect Your Car from Hail Damage
- How to Clean Your Headlights
- How to Become a Direct Repair Shop for Insurance Companies
- How to Diagnose a Broken AC
- Post Accident Checklist
- Types of Car Collisions
- How Fault is Determined After a Car Crash
- Who is Liable in a Car Accident?
- Auto Collision 101
- Frequently Asked Car Towing Questions
Issues & General Maintenance
- Signs You Need to Get Your Brakes Replaced
- When to Get Your Transmission Flushed
- Why It’s Important to Check Your Taillights
- Tire Rotation 101
- Brake Pads vs. Rotors: What’s The Difference?
- Common Problems with Your Transmission
- Why is my Car Leaking?